jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

ANSWERS

Questions:
1. What do you like best about English?
2. What do you like least about English?
3. What are your strongest language skills?
4. What are your weakest skills?
5. What do you most need to improve and why?
6. What activities are most helpful?

Answers
1. What I like the best about English is that the use of verbs are easier than in Spanish, also that there are more words s than in Spanish so it's easier to express and to say things.
2. What I like the least about English is the pronunciation of some words that very difficult and some grammar rules that are very difficult to learn.
3. My strongest language skills are: reading and writing
4. My weakest languge skills are: listening and speaking.
5. Maybe what I need the mist to improve is pronunciation because some time I say some words with the wrong pronunciation and I hate that.
6. Some activities that are helpful for this are watching movies in english and speaking english with others.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Steven!

    I'm liking what you've done with your blog... the background picture, the humor, the design - it's like a comfortable living room!

    Anyhow, I also liked reading your thoughts about English learning in general. I get the impression that pronunciation is both your weak area and something that you'd like to improve. At least in class, I've never noticed your pronunciation as being a major problem (I have noticed that you're sometimes quiet, but it's generally not a problem). In any case, I'll still try to do prioritize pronunciation correction and practice in class. If you have any specific pronunciation questions, I'll be happy to try to help answer them.

    When and where do you watch movies and practice speaking in English? Perhaps other classmates could benefit from similar opportunities?

    Well, have a good week, and see you on Saturday!
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar