miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

Last post!


Well I really enjoyed this course and I got out of this class many of things I wanted like learn new vocabulary, meet new people. improve pronunciation. I enjoyed working in groups and also to have shared with others. I think we have done more activities like presentations, work outside.

I didn't contribute with everything I wanted to but at least I tried. I participated more in this course, I could have done it better, though. I think I should have participated more and give more ideas to the group.

And that's all for this last post.

Ciao.

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for your feedback, Steven.

    Do you mean you think we COULD have done more activities like presentations and working outside?

    In any case, I think you've improved since the first class we had together, and I hope that you continue to do so.

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar