viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

My first time ridding a bike


Well first time I rode a bike was a complete disaster; because I fell every time I was on it although it had 2 extra wheels. And I lasted like a week to learn and once I knew hot to do it, I took off the 2 extra wheels but fell down like 200 times and I finally did it I decided to go down in a small hill, so I did it but I fell down and cried for 5 minutes and then I tried again, and I fell...again...(ha ha), and I cried for other 5 minutes and go again, and did that like for 30 minutes, but the problem was that every time I fell I hurt the same place* (knee) and at the end I could see my flesh And there was a lot of blood, and because of that now i have a scar on my knee.

1 comentario:

  1. Good persistence, though! Nice story.

    Also, did you notice it's only two sentences? How can you divide it up to make it clearer?

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar